Wet Spray Painting Plants
An open type (or open face) spray booth consists of two side walls, a ceiling, and a rear filtered exhaust plenum. The air flows through the booth from the opening in the booth, through toward the exhaust plenum and is exhausted out of the building by the exhaust fan.
Bendet Engineering Services offers a full line of Open Face paint booths and in practically any length you require. These units are mainly custom in size and have the ability to add a heater to meet your application and requirements.
Bendet designs and manufactures our entire line of spray booths to meet today’s demanding paint technology. Whether you are spraying solvent-based product (paint), waterborne product only, or a combination of solvent and water borne product, we have the right solution for your application. Our team will help you choose the right spray booth package for your application and facility.
We can also custom design a specialized system, based on your specific requirements. In fact, most of the systems built and installed by Bendet Engineering Services are custom engineered for our customers.
If you are looking for a booth specifically engineered, Bendet Engineering Services will design, manufacture, deliver, install, and then train your staff to properly operate and maintain the complete system.
Semi Down Draft Booth (Wet Spray Plants)
Bendet Engineering Services designs, manufactures, and commissions Semi-Downdraft booths which have the exhaust filters in the rear and intake filters in the front part of the ceiling. While Bendet Engineering Systems offers a full line of paint booths, the Semi Down Draft Spray Booth is by far our most popular model, one that strikes an excellent balance of utility, price and air flow type.
Why choose Bendet Engineering Services over our competition?
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Our spray booths comply with all national environmental, fire, and safety codes.
- Bendet’s spray booths are “Waterborne” ready or always upgradable.
- Our booths are all Nut & Bolt type construction. No zip (sheet metal) screws!
- It’s all about the lights! We design our all of our booths with horizontal lighting fixtures (where possible), to help eliminate shadows.
- We use only “Inspection Grade” LDPI, Inc. brand light fixtures for spray booth applications.
- Our Spray & Cure heat systems are Energy Efficient and “LISTED” for compliance.
- All of Bendet’s products are manufactured with “Top Brand Name” components.
Here are some of the features of our Semi Down Draft Booths:
- Water curtain is achieved with pump. Lower installed electrical load (thus low running coast), less negligible maintenance.
- The advanced air washer design ensures high air washing/paint collection efficiency.
- The air-slot design, opening at the bottom of the wash down sheet (water wall) ensures uniform air movement in the booth.
- The over sprayed paint gets sucked in by the bottom suction itself.
- Superior construction: booth is constructed by nut-bolt.
Note (i) W x D x H : Overall Width x Depth x Height (ii) w x d x h : Working Width x Depth x Height Larger sizes are available against specific requirements. Optional: Flameproof accessories are available against specific requirements. Also available in stainless steel construction.